PolicyTool is a policy generator that simplifies the process of creating guidelines that respect the rights of your employees while protecting your brand online.*
It's easy. The streamlined process simply requires you to answer a brief questionnaire and provides you with a complete Social Media Policy customized to your company.
PLEASE READ ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY CLICKING "Start Now", AND/OR BY USING THIS TOOL, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THEM. IT IS IMPORTANT TO READ THIS ENTIRE AGREEMENT. IN PARTICULAR, IT CONTAINS PROVISIONS THAT MAY LIMIT YOUR RIGHTS, SUCH AS SECTIONS 5, 6, 7 AND 8.
2. Copyright © 2016 rTraction. All rights reserved. The contents of the PolicyTool site are owned by and copyrighted by rTraction and its suppliers and contains trademarks of rTraction or others. You may not reproduce any part of the website. The user may use the documents created by the PolicyTool for its own use. The user may not use such documents or any other material found on the PolicyTool site for any other purpose, including, without limitation, may not sell, rent, assign (except to another entity acquiring substantially all of its assets), lease, sublicense, distribute, serve third parties, market or commercially exploit it, in any way.
3. Unauthorized use of the PolicyTool site may violate copyright, trade-mark and other laws.
4. Access to portions of the service may require a logon ID and password. It is your responsibility to protect that information, including using effective passwords that are not easily guessed or discoverable, and keeping login ID's and passwords confidential.
5. PolicyTool is intended to create documents based on the input of the user. Users must satisfy themselves that the documents are appropriate for their use. It does not provide legal or other professional advice. Users are encouraged to seek legal and other relevant professional advice to ensure that the documents produced by this tool are appropriate for the user's circumstances and jurisdiction.
6. While rTraction uses reasonable efforts to maintain this site in an up-to-date fashion, it does not warrant the completeness, timeliness or accuracy of any information contained on this site, and may make changes thereto at any time in its sole discretion without notice. All information contained herein is provided to users "as is", "with all faults," "as available" and at your sole risk. Any third party sites that are linked to this site are not under rTraction's control. rTraction is not responsible for anything on the linked sites, including without limitation any summaries on this site, content, links to other sites, any changes to those sites, or any policies those sites may have. rTraction provides links as a convenience only and such links do not imply any endorsement by rTraction of those sites.
7. In no event is rTraction liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use of, effectiveness of, ineffectiveness of, or inability to use the PolicyTool service, or the documents it creates, or the reliability of the Internet, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, operation of law, or any other legal theory, and whether or not rTraction is advised of the possibility of such damages. You acknowledge that rTraction has set its prices and entered into this agreement in reliance on the limitations of liability and disclaimers of warranties and damages set forth herein, and that the same form a fundamental and essential basis of the bargain between the parties. They shall apply even if this agreement is found to have failed in its fundamental or essential purpose or been fundamentally breached.
8. rTraction disclaims all warranties or conditions, express or implied, in respect of the use of this service, including any implied warranties or conditions of fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability and noninfringement.
9. This service is governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada, excluding any conflicts of law provisions and excluding the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. Any legal action against rTraction shall take place in the courts of the Province of Ontario. The parties attorn to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ontario.
11. rTraction may be contacted at:
150 Dufferin Ave. - Suite 600
London, Ontario N6A 5N6
rTraction is a digital agency based in London Ontario that providing creative, strategic, and web development services.
The Information We Collect
rTraction collects information by various methods including information actively provided by its customers.
How We Use This Information
This information is used for Customer Service, Accounting, Billing and New Product Promotion. rTraction may use aggregate or anonymous information which will not be linked to identified individuals for various other uses for itself and third parties.
Who We Share This Information With
rTraction does not share personal information with any third parties except as disclosed in this policy. rTraction may provide personal information to its consultants, subcontractors and professional advisers (which shall be bound by privacy obligations) to assist our uses disclosed herein.
Personal information is stored in a combination of paper and electronic files. They are protected by security measures appropriate to the nature of the information.
Individuals may review their personal information contained in rTraction files by contacting the rTraction privacy officer. If an individual believes that any of their personal information is inaccurate, we will make appropriate corrections.
rTraction may amend this policy from time to time by posting an updated version on our website. If such amendments affect how rTraction uses or discloses personal information already held by rTraction in a material way, we will obtain consent.
This policy was last updated on 2011-01-11.
For more information on rTraction and privacy please contact our Privacy Officer at:
150 Dufferin Ave. - Suite 600
London, Ontario, Canada